View all live offers for your flight bookings
FLAT 25% OFF* on select Spicejet routes
FLAT 20% OFF* on select IndiGo routes
FLAT 25% OFF* on select GoFirst routes
To make air travel safer and stress-free for you, airlines and airports have stepped up their sanitization standards and staff training. Do go through protocols followed by airlines and airports, and play your part too, in making travel safer for everyone. Please pay special attention to domestic air travel & state guidelines, especially those on quarantine, e-pass etc. to ensure hassle-free transit. Non-compliance of rules may lead to denial of boarding.
- Sanitisation of all aircrafts after every flight and at the end of the day, as per the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) protocol.
- Use of HEPA filters to filter out particles and airborne contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- No printed receipts at baggage drop counters. Passengers to receive electronic receipts via SMS.
- Only digital payment accepted at ticketing and baggage counters.
- Passengers provided with protection kits (3-layered surgical masks, face shield and sanitizer) near the boarding gates, for use throughout the journey.
- Temperature screening of passengers at boarding. Symptomatic passengers are not permitted to board the aircraft
- Airplane lavatories cleaned/sanitised after every hour during the flight.
- The buses used for boarding sanitised continuously.